moteur inconnue

Répondre
poodle.niko
Visiteur

moteur inconnue

Message par poodle.niko »

Bonjour!
Few months ago i bought this engine as unknown. I though it was in a quite good condition and i will renovate it. The problem is that the engine is still a mystery for me... At first it looked similar to pre-war Villiers or old Jawa. Unfortunately after spending long time searching the net for some detailed photos i still can not say what it is. The engine is two stroke, double port, capacity around 175-200ccm. The piston has a deflector. Inscription on the engine casing says: "21333" and "Z2 V175". There is another one on the decompressor: "RAVA" or "RAWA". Now the most important - little logo extruded on the bottom part of the cylinder that you can see on the photo - this brought me here ;) Could it be produced by Motobecane?
Thank you in advance for any help

Pierre Turlan
Administrateur

Re: moteur inconnue

Message par Pierre Turlan »

For me, it's not a Motobécane. Ravat was a brand from Saint Etienne, a city not far from Lyon.
Perhaps you can find something there:
http://httpcyclomotosloire.e-monsite.co ... n-a/e.html"
Good luck for your research
poodle.niko
Visiteur

Of course i do not insist it's Motobecane - it just looked similar to picture i found:
http://www.euro-t-guide.com/See_Photo/F ... _small.jpg
I realize it's different, but i has some similarities. I though it may be from different (bigger) model or something.
Anyway thank you for opinion and this link, lots of information there, but text on decompressor is RAVA with no visible "t" and it's just on the cap.
Maybe you have some ideas about that circular logo with M and E ? I think this may be simplified logo of engine manufacturer.
PIERROT 45
Visiteur assidu

Message par PIERROT 45 »

Siouplait,comment qui font pour suivre,ceusent qui causent pas bien la langue de Shakespeare???
Mobylettes ,VeloSoleX une 2cv pick-up.
bentou
Adhérent(e) MCF

Message par bentou »

PIERROT 45 a écrit :Siouplait,comment qui font pour suivre,ceusent qui causent pas bien la langue de Shakespeare???
essaye google translate, sinon, si tu parles polonais, tu peut lui demander dans sa langue ?

@poodle.niko: the "logo" on a cylinder is the often the logo of the company who made the iron casting, not the engine manufacturer.
aluminium parts are easier to make, they could have the engine manufacturer brand.
A+
Benoît.
Visiteur

Merci bentou, unfortunattely it make my research more difficult because there are no other symbols (only numbers which didn't lead me anywhere yet).

@PIERROT 45 - S'il vous plaît pardonnez. Je ne sais pas le français. Je l'utilise google translator ou écrire en polonais
Répondre